Studying in college can be harder for some students than others, mostly because as soon as they start to study, many students have it in mind that they need to do well in school. One of the most important things that students have to remember when they study is to not think about the work so much, and just remember that they can always look at their notes later.
One of the things that many college students obsess over so much when they study, is trying to get everything done, and try to memorize everything that they are reading along the way. College students also obsess about grades and passing their classes, so they lose complete focus on what they can actually do: which is just to understand the concept of school, and understand the subjects that they are studying.
When college students study they can do ten things:
1. Study with a group of people: many students actually do better when they are surrounded by other people because they are able to see that they are not alone when it comes to stress.
2. Study in an open space: Most of the time college students study in their dorms, library or even in classrooms, this can prompt them to feel bored or to get tired of studying faster. So they can try to study in the open such as a park, or outside of the classroom. This allows students to be less tense and to take everything in and not worry so much about their work.
3. Do not study on an empty stomach.
4. Make the necessary notes for your test or homework on your own.
5. Take breaks in between each study session.
6. Record your voice and your notes and run while you listen to them.
7. Stay active: Many college students actually move around while they study and this allows them to retain the information better. It also works because they are not so focus on the test of the classroom, so they are able to study more.
8. Remember to have fun: Make a game out of studying. It helps the brain open up more.
9. Make a rhyme to remember the subjects better when you are studying. It really does make a difference.
10. Finally, take a bath and stay hydrated and motivated: Most of the time students forget the simplest things and this prompts them to be uncomfortable. The best way to study is to be comfortable all of the time.