8 Most Successful Millionaires who where School Dropouts
Do you really need college education to become successful?
Did you know that the following people never finished any college or sometimes even a high school?
1. Walt Disney – having dropped out of high school at 16, he became one of the best-known motion picture producers in the world. The Walt Disney Company now has annual revenues of more than $35 billion.
2. Henry Ford – at 17 he left home and school to work as an apprentice machinist. Later, as owner of the Ford Motor Company, he became one of the richest and best-known people in the world. Today Ford Company has annual revenue of more than $173 billion.
3. Milton Hershey – with only a fourth grade education, Milton Hershey started his own chocolate company. Hershey’s Milk Chocolate became the first nationally marketed chocolate.
4. Michael Dell – dropped out of university at 19 to run PC’s Limited, later Dell Inc, which became the largest seller of PCs and servers. As of year 2007, Dell’s annual revenue was more than $57 billion.
5. Steve Jobs – CEO & co-founder of Apple Inc. He dropped out of college after only one semester. Apple is known for Macintosh PC – the first commercially successful PC to feature a mouse and a Graphical User Interface.
6. Bill Gates – being college drop out, he was ranked as number one in the list of The World’s Richest People from 1995 to 2007. He started the largest computer software company, Microsoft Corporation. Today Microsoft’s annual revenue is more than $51 billion.
7. Mary Kay Ash – founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics. While she didn’t have any college education, she built a billion-dollar beauty empire. Mary Kay authored three books, all of which became best-sellers. Her speeches and quotes continue to inspire many people around the world.
8. Woody Allen – Award winning American film director, writer, actor, jazz musician, comedian and playwright. One of the most respected and prolific filmmakers in the modern era dropped out of college due to poor grades. Woody Allen continues to produce an average of one film a year.
Most of us are taught how to get a good job, work hard and make somebody else rich – we learn this from our parents, school, college and from our friends…
Most of us never learn how to become successful and get rich.
Of course all the people above learned a lot – they learned by themselves. They learned something, we never learn in school.
It’s never too late to walk into a new future. You can start here: http://makemoneysuccesssecrets.com/signup.php