If you are a math teacher in need of some help in the classroom, look no further. The following article will give you plenty of resources that can help make teaching math easier. Best of all, these websites are easy to use and they are free of charge.
– Math Drills: This website features documents presented in PDF format. Many of the worksheets are a great help, especially if you are tired of using the math problems in your class’s textbook, or if you don’t want to waste time making your own math problems. This website has many worksheets dealing with: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage and decimals, some basic geometry, and even measurements.
– Super Teacher Worksheets: Math teachers should also focus on teaching word problems. This website is geared towards students who need to work on their word problem solving skills. All of the worksheets are free and printable, and you will find all types of problems, from those dealing with counting money to mathematical operations such as dividing and subtracting.
– Teach R Kids: This website is geared towards an overall understanding of mathematical concepts and drills. What is especially useful are the timed drills. Kids can do some of the drills on the computer, and you can time them using a timer on the website. Much of the content is appropriate for young school-age children, but the materials are also great for older kids who need to brush up on fundamental, basic concepts.
– Homeschool Math: Although this website is for the homeschooled children, this website can also be helpful if you are a schoolteacher. Lots of the tips and techniques are applicable to the school setting, and you can learn a few new tricks that help your students love math and become excited about learning it. Surprisingly, all of this information is free.
– Teach Math: This website is also geared towards school professionals, but students can also find that some of the resources are handy for them, such as the “Test Yourself” feature. As a math teacher, it can be helpful for you to converse with other math teachers on how to teach math better. Even if you feel that your students are learning a lot, it can be useful for them to learn even more. This website is appropriate for all math teachers around the country and even the world, even though there are many teachers from California.