Mental Photography

Imagine being able to read at over 25,000 words per minute! Impossible? Actually it isn’t. A system called Zox Pro Training was developed to allow people to achieve these reading speeds. At the same time people exercised increase focus, higher self esteem, stress managing techniques and organizational skills from a simple program that takes only a small amount of time to learn.

What is mental photography?
Everyone is born with this ability. It is the reason that babies are able to learn at such an accelerated rate for the first five years of their life. Unfortunately, when you learn the standard way of reading, you lose the ability to mentally photograph images. There is however hope, you can learn to mentally photograph again with practice. This practice trains the mind to fall into a deep state of meditation and concentration.

The average reading speed is 250 words per minute (wpm), speed reading is higher up to 1000 wpm depending on the individual, these however fail in comparison to mental photography where the minimum speed is 25,000. What makes mental photography even better is that their is 100 percent retention for life. You can literally read a book in 3 minutes and 20 years later recall every word on every page.

Richard Welsch was first credited with the phrase “mental photography,” he devoted 33 years of his life to understanding the  brain and its development.

He designed a program that literally takes 10 minutes per day once you have mastered it. The course is broken up into sets of audio lectures accompanied by paper supplements. One of your tasks is to learn to photograph the dictionary. This significantly improves spelling.

The benefits of taking a simple few minutes per day to practice mental photography will allow you to unleash your inner genius. You will have full 100 percent comprehension as well as increased confidence levels and an increased iq. The technique can be applied to books as well as papers such as notes from a college class. You could photograph every page of notes in a few minutes while your peers stare for endless hours.

The average human uses about 2 percent of their brain while reading. The brain is bored, which is why you fall asleep when you are reading a really dull book. However, Richard Welsches system allows you to use the remaining 98 percent of your brain to lock away images.

This is a phenomenal program and even if you do not stick with the training, you will have learned the values of increased concentration.